Fold lever not work, cannot press it.

Автор Tutejszy, 20 Янв. 2019 в 00:37

« назад - далее »

Tutejszy

Welcome friends !
Greetings from Poland
Do you know that this forum is the only place where I find people who modify and repair kugoo scooters?

Please help me ...

Yesterday I received a Kugoo S1 scooter for my children. It works great, it's fast and strong. My son is very happy when he uses it, but when we finished, we found a very big problem. My son, and then I could not fold a scooter. I can not press the purple lever that releases the folding lock. I tried to push with my hand and foot, but without any effect.
How to fix it?

I would like my son to use the scooter as soon as possible.

gde700

Try to push the purple pedal, pushing the scooter with the front wheel against the wall and pressing the steering tube away from you.
Li-Ion microvast 55,5V 22Ah
DUAL-E-TWOW S2 15s1p 2x6fet nuclear! :)
Begode Tesla V2 литровая.

Tutejszy

ok .. tomorrow I try .... but this is standard bug this scooter ? This is gift for 12 year old children not for strongman :-D
Is any chance to fix this?

Thanks !

gde700

This have many. I at all scooter was folding up for few years only a few times :)
Li-Ion microvast 55,5V 22Ah
DUAL-E-TWOW S2 15s1p 2x6fet nuclear! :)
Begode Tesla V2 литровая.

Tutejszy

inwin

[user]Tutejszy[/user],
здравствуйте. поставьте пятку на деку, носок на фиолетовый рычаг. одновременно руками от себя нажимайте руль, не дав подняться деке пяткой и сразу нажимайте носком на фиолетовый рычаг. самокат должен сложиться.
пользуйтесь гугловским переводчиком ;)
вот видео.
Hi. put the heel on the deck, the sock on the purple lever. both hands from the wheel itself, press, not giving up the deck with the heel and toe just click on the purple lever. the scooter should work.
use Google translator ;)
here's the video.
witajcie. postaw piętę na decku, skarpety na fioletowy dźwignię. jednocześnie rękami od siebie naciskaj kierownica, nie dając się podnieść decku piętą i raz naciśnij palcami na fioletowy dźwignię. skuter musi się ułożyć.
używaj гугловским tłumacza ;)
oto film.

Tutejszy

Thanks a lot !
It is not easy, because this blockade works very hard, but the most important thing is that I can fold the scooter at all times.

Should I be prepared for something else besides this?
After searching your forum I know that I should do this modification:
https://electrotransport.ru/index.php?msg=1369692

something else ? :-D

Thanks again for your help!